Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Arcscore.com website terms and conditions. These "terms" govern the use of this website and by browsing this website you expressly accept all terms and conditions herein. You must not use this website if you object to any of these terms.
Throughout this document, the terms "we" and "us" refers to Transparent IT Pty Ltd, the operator of "arcscore.com". arcscore.com is a Tournament Management System designed to help manage and score competitive tournaments.
- You must 13 years or over to browse Arcscore.com.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from any people aged under 13 years.
- You must be 18 years or over to become a member. Users under the age of 18 will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who will remain responsible for all activities undertaken with this account.
- arcscore.com membership is free and allows you to participate in Tournaments and Events organised by other arcscore.com members. Participation in some Tournaments and the ability to create and manage your own Events and Tournaments may be subject to fees.
- Participation in many events may be subject to additional entry or other fees beyond those charged here.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all information you provide is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please keep your username and password confidential and secure as all activities undertaken with your account will be your responsibility.
- Any unauthorised user of your account needs to be reported immediately.
- arcscore.com wishes to encourage a sense of community amongst its members and as such expects members to treat each other fairly and with mutual respect.
4. Prohibited Use
Arcscore.com is a community-minded site and in order to maintain a healthy enjoyable community some activities will not be tolerated. To this end, you promise that you will not:
- Use a false email address, impersonate others, or mis-represent yourself.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to systems or content through arcscore.com
- Sell, sublicense or otherwise commercialise any part of arcscore.com
- Use this website in any way that is or may be damaging to arcscore.com
- Engage in any data mining, data harvesting or data extracting or similar activity in relation to arcscore.com
- Use arcscore.com to engage in any advertising or marketing
- Attempt or actually disrupt or negatively impact the services of arcscore.com
- Use arcscore.com in any way that is fraudulent, obscene, offensive, misleading or defamatory.
- "Your Content" means any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. By displaying your content, you grant arcscore.com a non-exclusive worldwide irrevocable, royalty-free sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media
- Your content must be your own and not infringe on any third party's rights.
- Any content can be removed for any reason at our discretion. Content that is misleading, fraudulent, offensive or may result in liability to us or others may be removed.
- You may link to arcscore.com from other sites, however you must link to complete pages and not directly to individual content items such as images or hosted documents. Pages must be linked in their entirety and not be enclosed in frames or other devices that surround arcscore.com content with someone else's branding, advertising or content.
- We reserve the right to restrict the ability of your site to link to arcscore.com.
- arcscore.com links to many other sites over which we have no responsibility or control.
- We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and our contractors for the purposes of providing this site and its services, including marketing activities.
- Reasonable steps are taken to ensure all information provided is kept confidential however we cannot guarantee that any information provided is perfectly secure. If you become aware of confidential information while using arcscore.com, you promise not to disclose this information to any other person.
8. Suspension, Termination and Blocking
- Membership is not a right and it is subject to following these terms. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time using reasonable discretion or in the event you breach these terms.
- If your account is terminated, you must not apply for a new account.
- Members accounts may be blocked or payments refused if it breaches a law or regulation or there is a risk of loss to ourselves or our members.
- In using this site, you promise that you are not located in a sanctioned country and not on a sanctioned persons list.
- We are unable to support payments from all countries and you may be blocked from using this site or functions of this site as a result.
9. Liability and Idemnity
- We do not operate any events and are not responsible for any liability arising from events managed or organised through arcscore.com.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under tort, contract or otherwise and we shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- We endeavour to make arcscore.com available 24 hours a day. Occasionally arcscore.com may become inaccessible for any number of reasons, at any given time, with or without notice. In this event we shall not be liable for any losses suffered.
10. Non-Excludable Consumer Guarantees
- We do not exclude, restrict or modify any non-excludable consumer guarantees in these terms. Our liability remains limited as stated unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee states otherwise.
- If any provision in these terms is found to be unenforceable, or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. Variation of Terms
- We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time as we see fit and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand them.
- These terms, including any legal notices or disclaimers contained on this website supercede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to your use of this website.
12. Governing Laws
- These terms will be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any disputes.
- "we" or "us" - Transparent IT Pty Ltd, it's officers, directors and employees
- arcscore.com - this website, operated by Transparent IT Pty Ltd.
- Event - a real-world Event, Tournament or competition managed using arcscore.com.
- Member - a user who signs up, creates an account and accepts these terms.